[Discuss] [Position-available] Amazon Web Services Boston recruiting event on Wednesday Dec. 5

Hi BLU,

Amazon Web Services is coming to Boston!

LinkedIn invite -- http://linkd.in/PMVpPR

Please join us on Wednesday December 5th from 5 PM - 8 PM for a social event at Meadhall, which is located at 4 Cambridge Center in Cambridge (Google Maps -- http://goo.gl/maps/pcSAV).

Come learn about all the job opportunities on one of Amazon's hottest teams.  This will be a great opportunity to meet our engineers, hiring managers, learn about our culture and find out about the exciting opportunities AWS has to offer!

Many of the positions we are looking to fill will be in the Cambridge area, and we will have several opportunities in Seattle as well.  Have a drink and appetizer on us, but don't forget to bring your resume and have a chance to win a new Kindle Fire HD.

We are hiring full time Linux Software Developers, Linux System Engineers, and folks who specialize in the Linux kernel and virtualization technologies.  If your passion is mucking with kernels, tuning and optimizing Linux systems, and managing the deployments and overall health of large Linux-based fleets, we want to meet you!

AWS will have an engineering interview team at the social event, and we are staying in town on Thursday and Friday to interview candidates.  If you are interested in interviewing please email Christen Miller -- millercm {AT} amazon {DOT} com.

Thank you for your time, and we look forward to meeting you!