[Discuss] [Slightly OT] Streaming video services?

Another iron in the fire is Amazon.  If you have amazon prime, there
are some video's you can see for no additional charge.  And if you
purchase them, they stay available for your future viewing.

My (low) bandwidth connection does not allow viewing Amazon, but I can
see Hulu and Netflix if I set them to lowest available resolution.  On
my linux laptop Hulu works well, and Netflix on my TV (via Sony
blue-ray player).  The TV service for Hulu is the + service that I
don't pay for.