[Discuss] [Position-available] Job Posting - Web Dev & Web Architect in DevOps team

Hi there! My team in Seattle are looking to hire two people in our Boston office. We're looking to fill these two full-time permanent positions:

    Web Developer
    Web Architect

Before you read the job description, I'd like to mention we're looking for people with strong DevOps skills/experience working in that type of environment. We're primarily linux (we use CentOS 6.2) except for the windows servers required by some of our applications (don't worry, you'll probably never have to deal with it).
Regarding pay we are very competitive (I'm not high enough on the totem pole to have more details) with salary.
Our Boston office is located in Sommerville (work schedule is very flexible of course)

With that being said, here is the job description. If you have any questions feel free to email me!

Job Functions: DevOps, Architect, Systems Integration, Web Development, Administrative & Support

Description

TIBCO Spotfire products offer a visual and interactive experience that helps professionals quickly discover new and actionable insights in information. Distinguished by its speed to insight and adaptability to specific business challenges, Spotfire rapidly reveals unseen threats and new opportunities, creating significant economic value. Spotfire customers include industry leaders among the Global 2000 that have deployed Spotfire analytics to gain an information advantage over their competitors. For more information, visit http://spotfire.tibco.com.

Spotfire Infrastructure Support Services (ISS), provides infrastructure and applications that facilitate TIBCO Spotfire customer, partner and employee learning, enablement and adoption. As a member of ISS, you will perform development operations tasks covering a wide range of advanced skills and technologies.

Responsibilities:

    Contribute to the analysis, design, development and deployment of enterprise application systems using LAMP technology stack, Web services and other evolving technologies.
    Assist in creation of project plans by identifying all required technical tasks & milestones.
    Conducts analysis of business and organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems.
    Learn new technologies and adapt to varying situations.
    Respond to and address issues in a timely manner.
    Performs other duties as assigned or requested.

Specific Skills

    Web design and development.
    PHP, C#, Java, Python, Ruby.
    Experience with Amazon Web Services or similar.
    MySQL and/or experience with other RDBMS.
    Basic knowledge of administering Windows and Linux.
    Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills across layers of an application.

Education:

    B.S. in Computer Science

Ahmed Osman
DevOps Engineer