[Discuss] OSS licenses (was Home NAS redux)

Another silly claim. The FSF cannot sue Joe on behalf of the copyright
holder. The FSF can only sue if the copyright was assigned to the FSF.

The FSF would not be entitled to sue Joe Schmoe unless Joe Schmoe violated
the license on something for which the FSF held the copyright.