[Discuss] OSS licenses (was Home NAS redux)

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 10:52 AM, Rich Pieri <richard.pieri at gmail.com> wrote:
> A right is an idea defined by law or common consensus. Freedom is the
> state of being without restriction or duress. Right and freedom are
> related but they are not synonymous.

Everyone has the right to blather at each other on the list, beating
dead horses until they scream for mercy.

Everyone also has the freedom to delete all of the emails in this
thread without reading them, and it's a freedom I suggest we all
exercise.

Good day,
Gordon

I said good day!