[Discuss] Returned to the NVIDIA fold

On Wed, Jan 09, 2013 at 11:33:50PM -0800, Rich Braun wrote:
> electric power: I'm measuring 29 watts idle, 33 watts during TV playback.  If
> only one could make the Shuttle product work (with the D2700's internal GPU),

Did you check the nvidia settings for the GPU clock ? Usually you can
choose between 'adaptative' and 'maximum performance'. In your case,
the former might be more appropriate, since it will reduce GPU speed
and by consequence power consumption when not needed.

regards,
Nuno

--
http://aeminium.org/nuno/