[Discuss] Its not possible to make things easier for users

I think the issue with computers is the large number of choices as well
as interoperability. For instance,m I asked the question on ripping CDs
just to get some opinions, which I did. I didn't think in terms of
lossless. In my new car, they no longer have the 6-CD changer, but you
can use your phone through either BT or via the data cable. Ripping CDs
is easy, but the choice of which format requires some knowledge. Linux
and FOSS present the user with a multitude of choices where Windows
tends to provide fewer.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix