[Discuss] MATE

I installed Mint for a client at the last installfest and Mate was the
default desktop only in that it comes first on the download list,
followed by Cinnamon, KDE, and XFCE. I may install Mint on my netbook.
(maybe Cinnamon or possibly KDE).  Mostly out of curiosity and to be
prepared for future installfests.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix