[Discuss] Cinnamon

I just installed LinuxMint Cinnamon on my netbook. I was able to set up
Focus Follows Mouse, but the gconf editor did not allow me to add
another new key.  I didn't spend too much time.  I could also manually
edit the ~/.gconf/apps/metacity/general/%gconf.xml. The nice thing about
Linux is that most configuration files are still text.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix