[Discuss] webmin

I am setting up a server for a fairly technical guy, not a admin level
guy, but a smart kid that can do/figure out most tasks, and I also trust
that he has the temperament to recognize and call me before he does
anything *bad*. Generally speaking, of course.

The webmin package seems to be a very powerful admin package and I've
noticed similarities between it and the D-Link NAS I have.

My question for the group....

Has anyone used it? Are there better options? How's the security?
General opinions?