[Discuss] runlevel 5 service cannot connect to display

I have my service  #chkconfig 5 99 37 since my service needs x11
My service subscribes to Messaging Queue and makes call to an application which uses x11.

I  have
Start{} {
?..
Runuser myuser ?c "java ??..&"
?
}
to subscribe to the message queue.  It should be the same user who makes the call to the application which requires x11.

I have default run level set to 5 in /etc/inittab
id:5:initdefault:

After I had reboot my machine, I tried my service.   It failed. It complaint that it cannot connect to display.
I logged in as myuser, my service  worked.  (xsession created at this time?)
I logged in as different user,  my service didn't work.  I ran xhost +, then it worked.

I also tried to run startX in the start script to start :1 and export DISPLAY=:1.  Still cannot get my service to work.

Please help!  Thanks

William