[Discuss] Google Apps Scripting (preview article for Linux Magazine)

I'm going to be revising this to be more 'play by play' narrative, but this
article will be in the next edition of Linux Magazine.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18qplc5P4zYEmbZ289aDgRArsMR3c5aDyUTdcupBjHVk/edit

Comments welcome.  Hope you like it.

Greg Rundlett