[Discuss] Sample Contract for Technology / Software consultant

Yes, I should and will contact my attorney to draft a contract.  Until I
do, I was wondering if anyone has a good sample or source for contract
language specific to an IT / Software consultant in Massachusetts.

This one looks good, and is similar to the one I used years ago.
http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/project-management/customizable-it-consultant-sample-contract/253

Similar to these Information Technolgoy Contract Guidelines used in North
Dakota
http://www.nd.gov/itd/standards/it-procurement/information-technology-contract-guidelines,
 Massachusetts offers technology procurement boilerplate language and a
Statement of Work template
http://www.mass.gov/anf/research-and-tech/policies-legal-and-technical-guidance/legal-guidance/procurement-forms-and-boiler-plate-lang/

There is similar info at the U.S. General Services Administration Sample
Technology Statements of Work
http://www.gsa.gov/portal/content/133795

I once had software to crank out boilerplate contracts but that was a long
time ago. (BusinessLawyer2000)

Related, good talk (38 minutes) about negotiating contracts (foul language
alert):  2011/03 Mike Monteiro | F*ck You. Pay Me. http://vimeo.com/22053820
Greg Rundlett