[Discuss] Streaming video from MIT classrooms for BLU meetings?

A different solution is to start a Google Hangout.  That is what I did
for a talk I gave at MIT.  It provided audio and my desktop.  This
then depends on the speaker connecting to the hangout and letting that
run in the background as the meeting goes on.  In Google Calendar, you
can associate a hangout with an event.

The one problem I had was I forgot I had set up the hangout in another
browser.  I inadvertently closed it when the system appeared to be
hanging.

I believe the hangouts also can be recorded and uploaded to YouTube.
I have not done that before.

Doug