[Discuss] Fedora 18 Installation choices.

Steve Morth asked a question during the meeting last Wednesday. I sent
Steve some email, but I just want to mention it here alto.
After booting from the DVD, you will get a screen with a few choices,
such as Software selection and "Installation Destination" After
selecting "Installation Destination" you will get a screen with your
detected drives. Youu can select which drive(s) to use. The next action
is a dialog box "Installation Options" that has a pull down next to
Partition Typethat defaults to LVM. You click the pulldown and you can
select "Standard Partitioning", BTRFS, or LVM. This differs slightly
from previous versions of Fedora Anaconda, but I just want to make sure
that Steve and Rocky are informed on thsi before the installfest next
weekend.

I know that Steve does not like LVM, but I just wanted to confirm that
Fedora still provides the option.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix