helping my employer find a replacement.  Note that this isn't the
highest paying job but it's for a nonprofit and you'll be using your
superpowers for the good of all.  Feel free to email me at my work email
account if interested.  eric at aaca-boston.org

Information Technology Coordinator

Primary Duties and Responsibilities:

-  Lead agency vision for technology.
-  Ensure the agency conforms to state and federal law regarding the
storage of personal information.
-  Ensure internal agency network is stable and secure.
-  Maintain agency Google Apps account.
-  Maintain all PC?s, printers and servers. This is a mixed environment
with various Windows PC?s and Debian / Ubuntu Linux servers.
-  Assist staff with technology purchases.
-  Maintain agency client (currently in MS Access) and development
(PostgreSQL) databases and add custom features as needed.
-  Provide reporting support.
-  Train staff on effectively utilizing technology.
-  Update and maintain agency websites, currently designed in WordPress.
-  Research educational technology and train teachers on use of
technology in classrooms.

Qualifications/Requirements:

-  Bachelor?s degree in computer science a plus.
-  Minimum of 5 years experience administrating Gnu/Linux and Microsoft
Windows desired.
-  Knowledge of SQL, PHP, WordPress, and HTML preferred.
-  Excellent customer service skills and keen ability to work as part of
a team.

The original job posting is here:
http://aaca-boston.org/career/jobs/

Thanks!