[Discuss] Cable Modem Woes / Looking to Compare Notes

I have had Comcast/ATTBI/MediaOne essentially since the service becams
available in Newton. Almost since Comcast took over from ATTBI, my
service has been very reliable. Except for the few times a car and truck
took down the lines, I've not had a complaint. I think there was a
Comcast outage for a short while last year. I generally log into my home
system from work. I think one difference is that Continental CableVision
built a pretty good system, but some of the other cable systems that
Comcast acquired are flawed.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix