[Discuss] SCO's Motion To Reopen the Case Is Denied with a Bonk on the Head

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 2:57 PM, Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org> wrote:
> And we can blame it on Ralph Yarro. he even has a law named after him.

I lived in Utah when all of this was going down.  Sadly I didn't get
to participate in any of the actual pickets or protests (I had to
work) but it was really interesting to be in the thick of it all.

It looks like Yarro is still pushing his ridiculous "CP80" idea:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CP80  I get the gist of it, but the
implementation they're proposing is so bad it's not even wrong.

-Dan