[Discuss] RHN subscription data

I have about 30 systems all are registered with the corporate RHN
satellite. One system complains as follows:
Loaded plugins: product-id, rhnplugin, security, subscription-manager
This system is not registered to Red Hat Subscription Management. You
can use subscription-manager to register.
This system is receiving updates from RHN Classic or RHN Satellite.

Other systems do not complain.

When I log into the RHN satellite it shows all my systems and their
current status.

I have looked at /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date and systemid, and they both
look correct, and both compare with another system except for a couple
of comments and the actual system id.
I have registered this host several times using /usr/sbin/rhnreg_ks

The "not registered" message appears only to be a red herring since yum
and up2date work correctly, and the RHN satellite shows the current
information. Anyone know how I can supress that message.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix