[Discuss] Home Routers

Hi All,

I just got RCN cable internet installed.  When I plug my laptop into the
cable modem I get 50Mb down.  When I plug my Sonicwall TZ190 in and test
from my laptop I get no more than 20Mb down.

I'm thinking it's time to replace my TZ190, it's old, and kind of low end
by today's standards.  I've gone through all of the settings and
customization guides, and haven't been able to boost speeds.  I don't need
anything super fancy, but you anyone recommend a good router (doesn't have
to be wireless) for gaming and streaming that will allow me to make use of
my new 50Mb download speeds?
--
Chris O'Connell
http://outlookoutbox.blogspot.com