[Discuss] choice of hypervisor (was gracefully shutdown guests)

And VMware predates all of them (1998). But it does not matter. What
matters is how useful it is. I use Virtualbox and KVM at home because
both work well with Linux. I use VirtualBox at work because that is the
only one we are permitted to have on our workstation. Shirley's point,
"It's good to have a choice" is very appopriate. The biggest advantage
of VirtualBox is that it is very cross platform, in that it can run on
Macs, Linux, Windows and commercial Unix.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix