[Discuss] TLD for Personal Use - Email

On 06/09/2013 09:11 PM, Steve Harris wrote:
> My response is: "Oh, you're not running Linux?!! Sorry, can't help." :-)

My response is similar. I say I know nothing about MS Windows (fairly true).

And on Macintosh I go into long tirades about how Macs have gone down
hill, first Microsoft copied Apple (poorly), then youngins used
Microsoft software, got jobs at Apple, and finally copied Microsoft.
After awhile the person with a broken computer starts to wish s/he
hadn't brought it up.

And then the territory changes, no I don't have an Iphone or Ipad, I
have Androids.  The *Nexus* versions without manufacturer nor carrier
cruft added on...and after awhile the person with a broken phone starts
to again wish s/he hadn't brought it up.

But mostly I am a hermit and only have to fix my wife's stuff.  (I
bought her *both* of her Ipads, trouble maker I am.)

-kb