[Discuss] WinRAR

On Mon, 2013-06-10 at 15:29 -0400, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> and the data on my Linux system is in the
> same datacenter as the ftp server and the vCenter cluster.

use `unrar x filename.rar` you may either have to install the free unrar
library if it's a simple rar or the nonfree rar library if it's
something fancy. I've never had to unrar anything with the nonfree
version since the release of the free version no matter who the bar
steward is who sent me the rar files.

Martin,