[Discuss] TLD for Personal Use - Email

On 06/10/2013 09:48 PM, jbk wrote:
>> I don't want to keep my mail on a server, I want to keep
>> it on the mail client at home.
>>
>> GIS is Galaxy and they cease to exist June 30th.
>>
>> Jim KR
>

> Thanks for all the responses. I've a bit to chew on and
> I'll need to confirm my understanding of what has been
> posted, but that will take me some time to compose as I
> only have an hour or so in the evening to focus on this.
>
> Jim KR
little confusing because they have a free email that is
provided with the domain registration which I don't use next
to the paid for subscription with out much distinguishing
identity. I've had it up about a week and mail is coming in
from those organizations I've updated my contact info like
blu.org, backuppc.org and a few others. It's too early to
evaluate their spam filtering.
This seems to fit what I need. I'm not setting up a web
page, they'd like me to so that they could populate it with
their preferred advertising, but I don't really want a
presence on the web. So there we are.

--
Jim KR
jbk at kjkelra.com