From:  <peabo at fsf.org>
Date: Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Subject: Volunteers needed for Free Software Foundation fundraising mailing
To: willrico at gmail.com

The Free Software Foundation is doing our summer fundraising postal
mailing next week.  This is a great opportunity for you to help the cause
and get together with other people who support free software.  If you can
spend a few hours in the evening or help us for a full day, we'd like to
hear from you.

We're folding letters, stuffing envelopes, stamping, and sealing.  And
getting the word out to our supporters to help with our major campaigns,
which include fighting software patents and increasing public awareness of
the danger of pervasive DRM on the Web.

We are located at 51 Franklin Street, close to the Downtown Crossing T
stops on the Red and Orange lines, and not too far from Park Street on the
Green Line.

Please email Chrissie Himes <chrissie at fsf.org> if you can help.

Peter Olson
FSF Senior Systems Administrator