[Discuss] newegg

I can not say i have personally had any significant issues with newegg.
 though i know they are not perfect and have gone down some in value and
quality over the years.  That being said it sounds to me like your best
recourse is to go to your credit card company.  they are the number one
resource consumers have when dealing with issues like this, and they pull a
lot of weight with retailers.