[Discuss] Android Exploits Found in the Wild

Dan Ritter wrote:
> I can't get CM10 running on my Motorola Droid, either, but that
> doesn't mean it was a mistake for me to buy it way back when.

Given your requirements that you be able to run the OS of your choice
and that CM10.1 is your OS of choice then yes that purchase was a
mistake because you can't run the OS of your choice on it.

It's not your fault. EVERY Android device is a mistake given those
requirements. Smartphones are planned obsolescence at its finest.

--
Rich P.