[Discuss] Are there any SSL certificate authorities that don't cost a king's ransom?

Hi Bill,

Would an (advanced or pro) PayPal account fit your needs and not
require your own cert + coding?

Most shared hosting providers have an SSL option.  Dig around in your
web hosting control panel.  Can't guess what the price will be.

Good luck!

Eric Chadbourne