[Discuss] E & O insurance

The ICCA (may it rest in peace) used to have a deal with Small
Business Insurance Agency (SBIA) for these types of insurances.  When
I needed insurance several years ago, I did some research with a
couple of agents and SBIA (with the ICCA discount) had the best deal
by far.

I get fairly confused whenever I tried to piece together exactly what
"general liability" and E&O cover.  Currently, I believe we have
general liability, but not E&O.  I should know the answer to that, but
as mentioned, I start getting dizzy whenever I think about business
insurance.

I've continued to work with SBIA and I give them credit for their
patience, considering I've asked questions about policies several
times (e.g. when a client was requesting we have a certain type of
coverage) and then ultimately not needed a policy after all.  They've
always been gracious in answering questions regardless.

Here is the contact information for the person I've worked with:

    Anne B. Moquin, CISR, CLU, REBC, RHU
    Property & Casualty Manager
    Small Business Insurance Agency, Inc.
    542 Main Street