[Discuss] GNU/Linux Distro for Mac?

Eric Chadbourne wrote:
> I'll take the bait.  I don't think xubuntu sucks.

Xubuntu isn't use-compatible with vanilla Xfce. That's one way it sucks.
Thunar in both is feature-incomplete in some basic functionality like
remembering directory display settings and removable device mounting.
These are more ways it sucks. I'll say that Xfce sucks less than the
other desktops but it still sucks.

--
Rich P.