[Discuss] KeePassX

If the individual in question encrypts only high-value messages, and
doesn't bother encrypting everything else, like grocery lists, birthday
greetings, and all their mundane day-to-day communication, then it's easy
for the NSA to target their high-value messages and get good results.

On the other hand, if the individual routinely encrypts *everything*, and
if the metadata does not clearly identify which messages are of interest,
then it becomes much harder.