[Discuss] how to contract correctly?

On 08/30/2013 08:22 AM, Edward Ned Harvey (blu) wrote:
> [...]
And if you are a 1099 without a corp or LLC you can be sued. But, even
with your own LLC, your company can be sued. One of the companies I
worked for as a 1099, billing was a real pain. The problem was not that
they didn't pay their bills, but my boss didn't submit them to accounts
payable. That company was l;ater bought by Compaq, and what was left of
that company ended up in my group at Compaq.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix