[Discuss] Printer recommendations sought

Some time ago (8 years?) I went and purchased a 'going out of
manufacture' color laser printer with separate toner cartridges.  I
just wish I had sprung for the extra $100 for networked version.

I got a Samsung CLP and it uses the CLP300 series cartridges.
Inexpensive to purchase toner, and it doesn't need much maintenance.

I got a color laser rather than inkjet because of the lifecycle cost
of printer + ink ... In my household use, we run about 5 to 10 pages
per month, not enough to keep inkjet cartridges fresh.  But on
occasion I will print 200 to 500 pages, front and back.  Doing duplex
manually is easy with this printer/drivers, so a duplexing option
would be convenient, but not required.

Items I look for:
  Lower full lifecycle cost, assume 5 years, 240 pages per year, and
3000 extra pages sometime in life.

  Initial cost
  Service record for that series of printer
  Continuing cost of ink/toner given our 240 page per year average.
  Other maintenance (cartridges, etc)
  Separate cartridge for each color PLUS larger black cartridge is nice
  Low standby power
  Paper tray (100+ pages) of standard (letter size) paper.

 Nice to have:
  networking - now days a requirement, prefer wifi over bluetooth, USB
not needed if wifi or wired work well
  duplex printing - in the past it caused issues due to the mechanical
difficulty, these days much of that issue has been fixed.
  lower power usage during printing
  ease of driver support (Linux, windows, Android, Mac, - still using
XP here, but that will probably change)
  Centronics interface and USB are nice, but not requried.
  Smaller physical footprint
  Larger paper trays (500?)
  Secondary paper tray for odd size paper (B? A? Legal? +letter size required)
  Straight through feed (allows rigid or semi-rigid stock like
cardboard or poster board or printed circuit board)
  Ability to use bulk toner or larger cartridges to keep from having
to change often.
  Easy home-refill of toner.  Easy secondarily inexpensive toner availability.