[Discuss] BLU Keysigning CAFF (CA Fire and Forget) vs bash script

re scripted email failures / workings ...

Scripts that assume your ISP will let you push SMTP:25 out from home
are likely problematic today.
If your Sendmail is configured to route via ISP it'll work ... but if
only Thunderbird is so configured, smpt/mailx may both fail.

I uploaded the mailx file to my commandline account and s///g'd in a
extra /local/.  So it will come from wdr at TheWorld.com
(aka world.std.com aka n1vux@ same etc) not this address.

I received signs from Berman, Martin, Jackson, Feldman, Anderson, Horel.
I did not receive signs mail from Kramer or JABR, who asked about
this, nor from Bae nor Clements/RCC yet
(but did exchange email w/RCC so i know mine went out to at least one).

My signings only went out today -- everything got delayed by internet
outage at home (as per late posting of preso footnotes).
If you did NOT receive one from me today, email me offlist for a resend.

--
Bill
@n1vux bill.n1vux at gmail.com
http://linkedin.com/in/n1vux
 Key 41936952  fingerprint = 090F 3675 F519 C3D3 A5D8  E763 9CD4 CB6D 4193 6952