[Discuss] [Position-available] OPENING - Embedded Linux, OpenWRT contract in northern MA

To post your own position-available or position-wanted
message, please follow the procedure at:
http://blu.wikispaces.com/job+posting+policy

We have a client in northern MA looking for a Sr or Prin level consultant for a new project
They are looking for experience with embedded Linux and OpenWRT.

If you or anyone you know may be qualified and interested, please let me know. I would be happy to share additional details.

Please send a Word version of your resume with any questions.
Please Note, your resume will not be sent anywhere without your prior approval.

Regards,
John Spencer

Connected Systems Partners
Connecting Top Talent with Top Companies

978-455-5550 x208
978-621-9743 cell
jspencer at connectedsp.com

www.connectedsp.com<www.connectedsp.com%20>

GET CONNECTED!

Unless otherwise explicitly instructed by sender, all information in this email is considered confidential and intended for the view and use of the recipient(s) only.