[Discuss] [Position-available] Position Available

To post your own position-available or position-wanted
message, please follow the procedure at:
http://blu.wikispaces.com/job+posting+policy

Greetings,

Could you please forward the following position description to your
membership roster?

******************************

?  Job Description

Linux Systems Administrator/DevOps

The person in this role will be focused on providing operational support
for our Data Warehouse (Big Data) environment. In addition to the main
responsibilities you?ll also have exposure to our Real-Time Bidding, Ad
Platform Technologies, and Pixel Platform  Candidates should be eager to
wear multiple hats and capable of picking up new technologies at a fast
pace. The candidate should have experience supporting enterprise scale
database applications in a production environment.

?  Required Skill-set

The current stuff we?re using (that?s required):

Linux (Centos, Ubuntu, etc..); Apache and PHP; MySQL (database setup and
tuning, replication, etc?); scripting  -- Bash and Python (wizardry with
tools like sed/awk essential)

Version control (Git); Monitoring tools -- Nagios/Cacti (writing custom
plugins); and Hadoop (HDFS and MapReduce)

The current stuff we?re using or thinking about using (that?s not required,
but would be a huge plus): Hive, HBase, Oozie, etc?

Pentaho; Tomcat6 setup and general JVM Tuning; Java (able to read code);
Infobright; Memcached

Configuration Management  (chef and/or puppet); Cisco
Firewalls/Routers/Switches; F5 BigIP?s; Sonicwall Routers

?  Job Type

Permanent, full-time with benefits

?  Compensation

80k plus bonus

?  Company Description

OwnerIQ is pioneering the concept of Path to Purchase Media by transforming
consumers? interactions with products and brands along the path to purchase
into powerful new online advertising solutions and marketing channels.

Our Ownership Targeting solution is the most effective approach to scaling
advertisers? programmatic buys beyond re-targeting and is a proven method
for driving new online customers. In addition, our Retailer Branded
Audience and Vendor Targeted Marketing products are the next generation of
retailer monetization, digital shopper marketing and co-operative
advertising.

Our business model is powered by our unique data and technology. We have
over 300 direct data partners that connect us to 200 million online
consumers who are actively researching, purchasing, repairing or replacing
a product. This unique data is directly sourced from some of the largest
retailers on the web today and tier-1 manufacturer and e-commerce sites.

Our unique data management platform, CoEx, enables us to transform our
partners? data into targeted audience opportunities which are executed
through our in-house demand side platform, OPTMS, which sees over 6 billion
pre-filtered advertising opportunities daily.

?  Location

Boston, MA (Fort Point Channel accessible by a shuttle or short walk from
South Station)

?  Placement Organization

Direct hire

Appreciate the help!