[Discuss] Have you done a technical book review?

I've done some technical book review before, and rewriting is definitely
not covered.  Marking a section as "unclear" is about as far as I went,
though I might rewrite a paragraph or two as an example.  Otherwise I'd
kick it back and say "needs *editing *by native English speaker".

*Drew Van Zandt Cam # US2010035593 (M:Agapito Acosta) Domain Coordinator,
MA-003-D.   *