[Discuss] OT: insurance for outdoor work

If they are insisting on licensed workers you can pretty much forget
it. Professional licensing is pretty much always done by groups that
are run by people who are already in the profession, and the main
purpose of licensing is to keep competition out. Hate to be so cynical
but that's the way it goes.