[Discuss] Technology Event - Free MSDN & Azure account for 3 years!

While this is a Microsoft event, it may be of interest to some people on
this list. It includes a free MSDN license,
Microsoft Office Cambridge MA - 1 Cambridge Center ? 4th Floor
?Cost: Free Admission - YOU MUST have a LiveID before coming to the event
and bring a *Laptop* for *Hands On Lessons*!

  Ticket Information: Go to Eventbright to register for this *FREE EVENT.*

*https://www.eventbrite.com/e/becoming-an-entrepreneur-101-for-students-and-technology-professionals-tickets-4430513786?ref=estw*<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/becoming-an-entrepreneur-101-for-students-and-technology-professionals-tickets-4430513786?ref=estw>

Intended Audiences: IT Professionals, Students, Entrepreneurs

On Dec 19th we have scheduled a technology event in Cambridge where Dan
Stolts will walk attendees through step-by-step on how to setup their free
online lab environment as he helps attendees get started creating their own
business.

All attendees will get a FULL MSDN subscription for their own business use
which includes $150 worth of free cloud servers/services.  The account will
automatically just shut down services once they hit the $150 so they will
not be charged (no credit card needed).  Must pre-register for class so we
can get the Subscriptions setup for them.  We are accepting donations
online and at the door.  All proceeds will support the efforts of local
technology non-profit communities.  Seeking sponsors so if you have ideas,
please share.  I will be doing a marketing campaign in the coming days and
I expect the event to sell out so please get this out right away if you
want your users to be able to benefit from it.

The *Compressed Agenda* would look like this:

1)      Setup your free Microsoft Cloud Lab (Requires free
LiveID<http://aka.ms/guruliveid>and MSDN/BizSpark registered in
advance)

2)      Create Server on Microsoft Cloud

a.       Install AD on First server

3)      Create 2nd server on Microsoft Cloud

4)      Configure networking between cloud servers

5)      Create Website/Blog on Microsoft Cloud
6)      Dan to make himself available via Online Office Hours for any
questions that come up after the event(s)

Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id:3BC1EB90
Key fingerprint: 49E2 C52A FC5A A31F 8D66 C0AF 7CEA 30FC 3BC1 EB90