Subject: [Boston.pm] Tech Meeting Tuesday - benchmarking Perl5 vs Perl6
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 00:34:41 -0500
From: Bill Ricker

Tuesday December 10, 2013 E51-376
Tim King - Benchmarking Perl6 vs Perl5

* Perl 6's suitability for "production." (Your definition may vary.)
* Experiences of the state and stability of Rakudo.
* Benchmarks of my favorite P6 features.
* Lines of P6 code from everyday life.
* Some comparisons of P6 with P5.

Boiler plate Details
Tech Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at MIT.
Talk begins at 7:30.
Refreshments in the hallway prior.
RSVP for count encouraged but not required, to
bill.n1vux at gmail.com or Boston-PM list, by 3pm Tuesday.

In case of weather, check boston.pm.org wiki and this mailing list for
updates.

--
Bill
@n1vux bill.n1vux at gmail.com