[Discuss] what news do you read?

> So what do you read?  Am I missing something good?

I have really been impressed with "Evening Edition":

http://evening-edition.com/

I am subscribed to the RSS feed, and while I can't read the "Paris"
version I receive (sometimes I try but HS French was a long time ago),
the other three "editions" are great. It's about 5 stories from each of
their "bureaus", and highlights major news events. I find that it is
great for the commute.
-Ben