[Discuss] text editor / ide's?

PHPstorm looks interesting but I have a strong preference for f/oss.
I usually work on small to mid size projects.  HTML, CSS, Bash, PHP,
and (PL)SQL though I'm due to learn something new.  I wouldn't say I'm
a "real" programmer.  More like a guy who writes really long scripts.
God no dreamweaver.  Maybe I'll try playing with gvim again.  Thanks!

--
Eric Chadbourne
617.249.3377