[Discuss] Low level clustering software

Its been a few years, but I was using LAM-MPI for doing some parallel
distributed processing code.

Obviously, the world moves on and I'm curious. What are the cool kids
using these days?

I'm looking for stateless parallelization, state-full process
distribution, and high-availability in as much as matters for re-submit
for stateless and redundant data for state-full process distribution.