[Discuss] Small website, non-technical users: Joomla, Drupal, or WordPress?

I was updating a client's site that used an old version of joomla and
there was no upgrade path that I could find.  Total pain in the butt.
Drupal is OK but isn't as polished as Wordpress IMHO.  I would
probably go Wordpress.  I really like the way the admin screen is set
up.  All three are pretty easy to hack on.  How many hits do you get?
Do you need any specific features?

You only have an FTP account?  Well that sucks.  Some kind of shared hosting?

Good luck!