[Discuss] 4K monitors

A bit more info: the Dell is supposed to start shipping on January 23.
Lenovo plans to ship in April. ASUS also announced a $799 28" UHD
monitor due in "second quarter 2014". The Dell and Lenovo monitors are
limited to 30Hz refresh at 4K (fine for programming but not ideal for
gaming); the ASUS may do 60Hz but I haven't found a definite answer.
Dell is using a TN panel; I could not find info about the display
technology of the other two.