[Discuss] 4K monitors

Interesting take, Dan. The more expensive Lenovo (the one that is also
a touchscreen Android device) does pivot all the way from horizontal
to vertical, so it looks like a first pass at your concept in a
smaller size. That one isn't due until summer.

Did you ever get to play with the original Microsoft Surface? Not the
tablet that now bears that name, the tabletop device that is now
called PixelSense. They have a couple of them over at the N.E.R.D.
That isn't pivotable, but it does have the tough waterproof tabletop
thing down.