[Discuss] learn or teach programs

Bill Bogstad <bogstad at pobox.com> writes:
> freely by Caldera, but by then it was too late.?? One thing that
> might be interesting
> would be to run those early version of Unix (V7) in emulation.?? In
> that case,
> the old "learn" program would correspond well with the system that
> you were using.

Or I could try to find a real pdp 11 to put in my apartm... NO!!!, must. resist.
urge. to... Okay, better now.  Just remembered where that path can lead:
http://gentiane.org/~miod/machineroom/years/2009/index.html  Gosh those
SGI machines are awfully cute aren't they?  Would a Moosehead O2 have
loud fans? argh. NO! stop. stop. stop. Okay.

> Here's one link to get you started:

> http://www.jbox.dk/sanos/pdp11.htm

Thanks.

--