[Discuss] Boston Linux Meeting - Galileo, Linux, and the Internet of Things

>> Topic: Galileo, Linux, and the Internet of Things
>> Moderator: Brian DeLacey
>>
>>     Brian showcases Intel's Galileo - an open design development board
>> with Intel's new Quark SoC X1000 (thermal design point 1.9W - 2.2W). The
>> Galileo runs with Linux, Ubuntu,and the Arduino IDE. The demonstrations
>> will blend physical and distributed computing.

If you missed seeing this, the video for this talk has been posted to
YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nSn8C8UcuY

And if you've missed any other recent talks, John Abreau has recently
processed and posted a whole pile of talk videos to BLU's YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/bostonlinuxandunix/videos

 -Tom

--
Tom Metro