[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Discuss] a virtual challenge..
- Subject: [Discuss] a virtual challenge..
- From: gaf at blu.org (Jerry Feldman)
- Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 07:14:08 -0500
- In-reply-to: <52FD1016.email@example.com>
- References: <52FCF0B5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <52FD0DEA.email@example.com> <52FD1016.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I just downloaded a vmdk at work that I need to import to VirtualBox. I've had some decent luck with this group's VMs in the past On 02/13/2014 01:33 PM, Richard Pieri wrote: > Stephen Adler wrote: >> This was kind of an odd one off question. Sorry.. > > None needed. Migrating VMs from one hypervisor to another can get > pretty hairy. Take the fortunate victories when you can. > -- Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org> Boston Linux and Unix PGP key id:3BC1EB90 PGP Key fingerprint: 49E2 C52A FC5A A31F 8D66 C0AF 7CEA 30FC 3BC1 EB90