[Discuss] bluetooth headphones ubuntu 14.04 lts

> Hi All,
I have had several bluetooth headphones and they all seem to have the same
behavior.

I haven't figured out the right sequence of events to get them to work. It
usually takes me several tries to get it to work.

Generally unpair/repair each time
Connect to both "audio sink" and "headphone service"
That usually works

Sometimes I need to restart bluetooth for it to even work.